Try Oticon’s latest intelligent hearing aids. Groundbreaking speech clarity - Real listening comfort - Breakthrough wind and handling innovation.
Discover Oticon Real
Sounds keep us connected to the people and experiences that shape our lives.
They help us be more present.
Experience improved clarity in a world of sounds.
Claim your RISK-FREE 30-day Oticon Real™ trial**
Benefits and features of Oticon Real
Cutting-edge technology for wind and disruptive noises
Focus on your tasks and conversations better with:
- The Wind and Handling Stabilizer feature:
Minimizes distracting handling noises like glasses or hair rubbing the earpiece. Oticon Real has even been proven to increase speech clarity in windy situations.³
- State-of-the-art stabilization feature that precisely balances unpredictable, sudden sounds:
Soft and loud sudden sounds¹ are instantly and precisely balance for a more enjoyable listening experience.
Stay in the conversation
At HearingLife, we know that your hearing matters. We want you to keep connected to all you love in your life.
Oticon Real™ raises the bar in hearing aid technology by offering speech clarity and listening comfort, even in challenging environments.²
A BrainHearing™ approach
Your brain plays an important role in hearing. In fact, research tells us the brain needs access to the full sound scene to naturally make sense of sounds.4
Unlike traditional hearing aids, Oticon Real™ gives you better access to your full sound scene using technology that supports how your brain naturally works. This allows you to focus on what’s important.
- BrainHearing technology gives your brain access to the full sound scene
- The Deep Neural Network (DNN) which recognizes all types of sounds, their details, and how they should ideally sound, so it can instantly adapt to changes
- Receive an unparalleled understanding of speech in noisy environments
3 reasons to choose HearingLife
- Santurette et al. (2023). SuddenSound Stabilizer – Evidence and user benefits. Oticon Whitepaper.
- Christensen, J., Whiston, H., Lough, M., Gil-Carvajal, J., Rumley, J., & Saunders, G. (2022). Real-life benefits of Deep Neural Network-based noise reduction in hearing aids. Manuscript in preparation.
- Gade et al. (2023). Wind & Handling Stabilizer – Evidence and user benefits. Oticon Whitepaper.
- O’Sullivan, J., et al. (2019); Hausfeld, L., et al. (2018); Puvvada, K. C. & Simon, J. Z. (2017).
- Hands-free communication is available with iPhone® 11 or later running iOS 15.2 or later, and iPad® running iPadOS® 15.2 or later.