Cheap hearing aids are not better: why quality counts
It's tempting to buy hearing aids online or at a big box store. Before you do, please consider the following:
- Purchasing hearing aids online means you risk buying a product that won’t work properly. Buying a hearing aid that doesn’t work properly is the same as throwing your money away. Would you buy a car without having given it a test drive?
- A hearing aid must be fitted by a qualified professional. Even if you could buy the right hearing aid online, if you don’t have a consultation with an expert, you won’t get the most out of your hearing aid.
- We offer ongoing service, free batteries and can adjust your hearing aids' settings as part of your purchase. If you purchase online, you lose the opportunity to work with a professional.
- Walk-in hours when you can drop in without an appointment. Most locations have daily walk-in hours.
- Customer appreciation events and more. Across the country we offer lunch and learns, seminars and other customer appreciation events to help educate the public on hearing wellness.
We offer complimentary demonstrations, carry a variety of brands and have certified hearing care professionals who stand behind the product, hearing assessment,* and fitting process.