Book your RISK-FREE hearing assessment
About our free hearing assessment
- The hearing test takes 60 min and takes place in one of our centers
- You get a risk-free consultation with our hearing care specialist
- We use state of the art equipment for the hearing assessment
- You get the result of your hearing assessment during the consultation
- We have a selection of discreet, high quality hearing aids, you can try risk-free
- There are no obligations associated with the hearing assessment
- We offer a completely Covid-19 safe environment
What to expect at your hearing assessment
You might be wondering what takes place at a hearing assessment, such as how your provider will check for hearing loss and what you can expect to learn.
Our brief guide will provide you with a step-by-step overview so that you can be prepared for your appointment.
What happens after the assessment if you have hearing loss?
Once you've received your hearing assessment results, your hearing care professional will provide you with a counseling session where you learn more about your results.
If hearing loss is detected, the hearing care expert will provide assistance in choosing the best hearing aid solution for you. Once you've made your selection, you could be wearing your new hearing aids in less than a week (custom hearing aids can take 2-3 weeks).
Book your FREE hearing assessment
I'm extremely happy and satisfied with my new hearing aids. I wish I would have started wearing them two years ago.Book FREE hearing assessment
6 benefits of wearing hearing aids
We work with the award-winning hearing aid brand
When is it relevant to book a hearing assessment
Being able to hear well is an important sense, that helps you stay connected to other people and enjoy life. We can help you hear better, if you feel that your hearing is not as good as it used to be. Too many people live their life with impaired hearing.
If you recognize any signs of hearing loss, then we advice you to book a free hearing assessment.