Pairing hearing aids to an iPhone®
If you have an iPhone®, you may have already paired it to your car, your smart speakers or other devices. The process to pair hearing aids is similar. On your phone:
- Go to your settings. Make sure that Bluetooth® is on. Then choose "General."
- In General, choose "Accessibility."
- Once in Accessibility, choose "Hearing Aids."
- Retrieve your hearing aids. Open and close the battery doors to turn off and on your hearing aids. Once this is done, the iPhone® can recognize your hearing aids (left and right, individually).
- On your iPhone®, click "pair" as prompted.
- Your iPhone® should recognize the hearing aids, with a check mark.
- Once this is complete, download the Oticon ON app to control your volume and change listening programs in the Oticon ON app.
Download Oticon's guide for pairing with iPhone®
Pairing hearing aids to Android™
In order to connect Android™ phones (Samsung, Motorola, etc.) to Oticon hearing aids, users will have to connect the devices using the Oticon ON app.
After downloading the Oticon ON app from Google Play®, install and open the app.
- Allow Oticon to access your device's location.
- Make sure that your phone has Bluetooth® turned on.
- The app will automatically search for your hearing aids. If it doesn't find them, restart your hearing aids by opening and closing the battery drawers.
- Click "pair."
- There will be a short tutorial that will walk you through the basic functions of the app.
Download Oticon's guide to pairing with Android™